View Single Post
Old 12-20-2003, 05:06 PM   #20
Ogen
Inebriated Foreskin

Ogen got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Ogen got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Ogen got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Ogen got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Ogen got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Ogen got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Ogen got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Ogen got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Ogen got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Ogen got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Ogen got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Ogen got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
As a Villa fan and being someone who has a huge hatred for United I've got to say its a bit harsh. I mean he didn't test positive for anything and IMO a suitable punishment would have been a lesser fine ( because even if your loaded its still 50 fúcking grand ) and stringent testing for perhaps a one year perios ( i.e every week he takes a test ).

I don't even think a ban should have come into the equation, it didn't with that City player a while back and his excuse was shíte too if I remember rightly he said he had to give someone a lift from the airport.