View Single Post
Old 12-22-2003, 01:25 PM   #39
Dazz
IRREPLACEABLE

Dazz has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Dazz has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Dazz has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Dazz has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Dazz has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Dazz has a good deal of rep (10,000+)
theres more then one way you can look at it, and clearly, I would be pissed off if any Chelsea player had been treated like ferdinand, I think that the fine was abit small, I mean, come on, its like fining me a tenner.

You can say that he missed the test and its as good as failing, or you could say that he took the test a few days later and passed, Ferdinand said it was 72 hours later, United said 36, so even thats wrong.

I dunno what Mike is going on about, and, well, PR, you know my thoughts about you posting in the sports forum , but I think that Cactus Sid and Packt Up are right, and Purpleduck kinda is also, but really, everyones biased towards the team they support, I find the ban fair, but the way it was handled a disgrace.

If it had been John Terry for example, I would probably be annoyed at the ban.

Whatever, Ferdinand is not valuable to England, neither is he invaluable, with Terry and Campbell at the back, I don't see where Ferdinand would fit into it.

Also, Phil Neville shouldnt be picked, as he is only good in midfield and we have better there, and really, if I saw Gary Neville in the street, I would end him. He always bitches about everything, and is also overrated. Stupid bitch.