View Single Post
Old 07-19-2014, 11:12 PM   #1
SlickyTrickyDamon
Quark is Less Impressed.

SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
A Battleground "Noid" Post

I don’t normally give much thought on booking angles because they usually don’t occur the way I think they should. As I was walking to the bus stop to go to work I had a vision pop up in my head of the perfect way to book the Battle Royal for the Intercontiental Championship at Battleground.

As many of you know Bad News Barrett will be in attendance at the PPV to present the championship to the winner of the Battle Royal. If you just want BNB to hand over the championship to whoever wins then I’m afraid I’ve got some bad news if the WWE follows a plan similar to mine.

This idea will work with anybody except if a few select superstars win the Battle Royal the odds of any of them winning are slim to none (which is part the issue which is addressed. Bad News Barrett gets on the microphone and lambastes the WWE for stripping champion. He says he worked too damn hard to just hand the championship over to a winner of some battle royal. The winner gets up in his face and tries to get him to hand over the title. Bad News Barrett pushes him to the ground and reverses his bullhammer elbow pad. It doesn’t show the normal crimson of the back of his pad it shows….a black and Yellow N.

Bullhammer!

Then a few of the eliminated wrestlers from the battle royal rush the ring. Let’s say Ryback, Curtis Axel, Darren Young and Heath Slater. They join Bad News Barret in pounding the crap out of the winner of the battle royal. After they are done they drape the IC title over the victim.

Either Promo on Raw or right after the beatdown: Wade says If you thought WWE was safe from the Nexus then I’m afraid I’ve got some bad news. The Nexus is back and all the usurpers that created stables after them will pay. You’re either Nexus or you’re against us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruien View Post
Indy has a complete shit team..
SlickyTrickyDamon is offline   Reply With Quote