View Single Post
Old 03-22-2017, 01:07 PM   #266
Maluco
Reigning Tipsters Champ!

Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Am I the only one who finds the Bray/Orton stuff incredibly hokey now?

Like who were the guys last night? What powers does he have? Is he a satanic being now?

I felt it was hard to get invested in the feud or take it seriously after the last few weeks.

Def in the minority by the looks of things, but it has gone off a cliff for me.

On the other hand, Shane/AJ will probably be better than expected, and Miz/Maryse really are awesome and doing the business every week
Maluco is offline   Reply With Quote