View Single Post
Old 03-22-2017, 05:05 PM   #270
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
• The Tag Team Championship match was really good and a great way to kick off SmackDown.

I was pretty happy that The Usos won the titles. It was a nice surprise. They've been top-notch since turning heel. I can only imagine that a rematch takes place on the Pre-Show of WrestleMania. I think The Usos will retain.

I have a feeling however that on the SmackDown after WrestleMania, Gable turns on Jordan. I don't know why but it's just a feeling I have.

• The Miz & Maryse's Total Bellas parodies were actually pretty funny, even though I don't watch Total Bellas.

It just sucks though that The Miz and recently Maryse have been really good recently with pretty much everything they've been doing and it's all for an obvious loss at WrestleMania.

I wouldn't say they'll be jobbing but I'm sure it'll be a pretty decisive loss. The Miz really should be chasing the WWE Championship.

• Boring Baron Corbin doing what he does best and making me pretty bored during his match with Orton.

It's such a shame that he'll be winning the Intercontinental Championship at WrestleMania.

He's so boring that he makes me want to cry at times.

• I'm pretty sure I recognised Konnor and Viktor, behind those sheep masks.

• "Wearing jorts in the year 2017, that's another ticket" actually got a laugh out of me.

It was quite obvious when this match was first advertised that it was going to be a squash match. I also feel really bad for Breeze.

I'm really not a fan of John Cena when he's got Nikki Bella hanging around his neck and I've said it before but they both just come across as complete pricks when they're together.

The sooner they have their match at WrestleMania, the better.

• I see Becky Lynch dyed her hair "Nuclear Wotist Orange". What was wrong with her usual "Regular Orange"?

• SmackDown showing once again why it's the A-Show.
Cool King is offline   Reply With Quote