View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 03:13 PM   #22794
Xero
He's Here

Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
They can book Kane exactly the same whether he has the mask or not. The mask is good for nostalgia, but it's not going to make his angles any better or worse.

Taker vs. Kane probably shouldn't happen anyway. Honestly, if Taker has one match left in him (and he waits another year), I'd much rather see Taker vs. Cena. It's one of the few true money making feuds that they haven't attempted (after Cena was the huge star). It really comes down to whether Taker can work or not. If he can't but wants another match, it should be with someone he can destroy in a few minutes. Honestly, Kane would probably fit that role well. If he thinks he has another proper match in him, Cena would be the way to go.

If they're doing ONE Austin match, they'd get more mileage out of Punk vs Austin rather than Orton vs. Austin. If Austin had a few in him, Orton would probably be third or fourth on my list of Austin matches.

Punk vs. Jericho is the best thing listed in this thread, and I'm guessing we'll be getting it at Mania this year. And it will be amazing.