View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 11:05 AM   #1313
Kalyx triaD
Raw Video Footage

Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kalyx triaD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Had a great session with Fignuts and Khuntry last night. Khuntry after me and Fignuts 'traded ideals'. It was back and forth, then Khuntry came and I kinda lost some steam with too many mistakes.

Got caught with Fignuts King counters a lot. Had to reassess myself after a few rounds. Cammy's jump cancel cross-up barrage is doing well, but Fugnuts adjusted to it fairly quickly. Gonna add some new branches to it to mix it up. And for the record, the neutral jump is always a mistake - I would cross-up all day otherwise, especially with speed gems all on.

Watching Khuntry pick up Cammy is interesting to me, as his approach is different. His Raven is just unusual. Like Abel in SSF4 I just go blank and have no idea how to begin fighting him.

Heihachi's fireball deflection is indeed news to me.

Had an interesting moment where I activated Pandora on Nina and I damn near won. I should have finished that juggle with a special, but perhaps the time would have run out anyway.

I promise my Asuka is better than what you seen. Off night for me and her. Jin was also blah but I just wasn't excited to play him last night. I was on him 24/7 at launch but now I'm more interested in where I can take Nina and Asuka.

Ken is Ken and Cammy does what she does.
Kalyx triaD is offline   Reply With Quote