View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 01:04 PM   #6
Next Big Thing

Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris P Lettus View Post
They said they want it to be Diaz, but then Hendricks will get fucked.. Diaz should be scared of Condit cause Condit nullified his boxing..
Condit's last win over him wasn't that impressive. Dana initially ordered a rematch until Diaz pissed hot and Rogan admitted after watching the fight again that Nick should have won. I don't want to see that match again and it doesn't make sense for that to be a contender's fight since no one would want to see Condit fight GSP so soon if he did win.

I'm pretty sure the UFC will do GSP/Diaz because of all the potential WW matchups, that fight will probably draw the best and have the biggest buyrate. Zuffa probably wouldn't want to risk that being screwed up by Diaz potentially losing a contender's fight.

Hendricks sitting out would be a mistake and it's stupid when fighters do that. Evans ended up waiting almost 2 years, and Hendo pulled out b/c he wasn't 100% and now he may never get a shot. I think Hendricks versus MacDonald would be the most logical #1 Contender's matchup and if they put that on the same card as GSP/Diaz, it would be a sick night of fights. Plus I want to see "Big Rigg" turn off Rory's lights.

Rory calling out Condit is pretty stupid as well. I get wanting to avenge your loss, but if you really want to be a champion, the quickest route would be to fight Hendricks, not the guy who just got dominated by the champ his last title fight.

Jake Shields is too one dimensional and would probably get knocked the fuck out like Fitch so I don't want to see Hendricks/Shields at all.