View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 09:52 AM   #6329
Gonzo
feel the madness

Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1-wwf-fan View Post
He turned the ball over quite a lot. Not as much as his ridiculous last season but still. Not only that but he just laid an egg so many times, especially at home. He's having a fine postseason but I seriously can't see how people rave so much about his regular season.
I would say that there were three games he shit the bed in at home. The Seahawks, Eagles, and Skins. I don't think turnovers were/are an issue at all, especially within the context of the games this year.

He has literally carried the Giants to victories this year. There were injuries all over the offense. I guess you would have to watch the games week in and week out.