View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 01:15 PM   #1009
Gonzo
feel the madness

Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Gonzo has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
I think the number of games has a lot to do with it. I think the NFL has a situation where they have people satiated by the number of games but at the same time have them clamoring for the product. I think the one and done playoff format really makes the NFL thrive. The draft is also a lot bigger than the other sports drafts. I think the NBA is a close second.

I can't get into the other sports on a serious level, personally, because of the number of games. To me their respective seasons are unnecessarily long. I think the strike shortened NBA season would be better than the normal 82 game slate.