View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 03:35 PM   #3345
Rollermacka
Gets Hardcore in the gym

Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
I dont think needs a "mask" again per say. As far as out of shape, he's in his mid 40's he dosent have to look like Rob Terry he has credibility. I think a solid direction would help him, maybe send him on another distructive rampage for no real reason (just dont have it end for some crappy reason like his pasts ones have)

Also, side note I looked on wiki and found out Kane was born in Spain. Maybe the WWE could give him a Zorro gimmick to appease you maskies

I see potential