Thread: MMA Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2007, 12:43 AM   #302
Jamstar
The Kidney Shifter

Jamstar makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jamstar makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jamstar makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jamstar makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jamstar makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jamstar makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jamstar makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jamstar makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jamstar makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jamstar makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jamstar makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jamstar makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jamstar makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Pretty decent PPV, I thought Hamill beat Bisping in that fight so I was surprised to see the judges give Bisping the split. Was thorougly impressed with Rampage tonight, and totally thought Hendo would outclass him. Rampage showed some resilience on the ground that I never knew he had, and to keep Hendo on his back is pretty impressive.

Pretty disappointing result for Crocop, now 1-3 in the UFC. Crocop didn't look to impose his will on Kong, he just looked like a guy who was terrified as fuck to get knocked out again. Just shows what happens to a fighter mentally after getting fucking monster KO'd. He probably should've taken more time to prepare before jumping back into the octagon. Not sure where he goes now.

PS Houston is a fucking monster. He's for real.

Almost forgot, AMAZING fight for Marcus Davis tonight, as he was a millisecond from being grounded out after getting rocked, to turn the whole thing around and finish off the guy with an submission. Awesome fight.