View Single Post
Old 02-04-2017, 11:59 AM   #67
Stickman
Stickman

Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple A View Post
I think she was great in NXT but has been bad in WWE. Like her matches were really good in NXT, I think... but for some reason they have mostly been bad in WWE, imo. I don't know why. Maybe whoever "books" the spots in the matches in WWE sucks or something.

Like that one Bayley vs. Sasha Banks match at an NXT TakeOver a while ago was considered to be "match of the year" by a bunch of people. Shasha Banks's matches have also not been that good in WWE imo.
Maybe this is true. I don't watch NXT, I have seen like half an episode. If she was having great matches there but can't translate to the main show something is wrong with the WWE. A good wrestler should be able to put on a good match anywhere any time, I believe she is a "wwe" trained wrestler so she knows exactly how they want her to work so she should have a leg up. So far I see an awkward non athlete trying to wrassle.
Stickman is offline   Reply With Quote