View Single Post
Old 04-02-2004, 05:24 PM   #10
Shaggy
Yipee Kai Yay!!!

Shaggy has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Shaggy has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Shaggy has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Shaggy has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Shaggy has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Shaggy has a good deal of rep (10,000+)
I have been a big HHH fan since he stopped the whole Blue Blood thing. I never really noticed him untill a little bit before DX was formed and since then I have been a big fan. I think that Triple H is definently something the WWE should keep around. The impact he makes on the fans is great. Just think with out The Game we wouldnt have the posts around here that mention how Triple H doesnt job that much and always wins his matches. With out that this site would be a little down. But as we are all seing now Triple H is letting others win. I think now he is gonna start doing whats better for the company. He needs to help the younger stars rise up cause that is the era we are going to now. With all the young talent around it is easy to see that they need someone to help them to the top. Well back to the main subject. I think HHH is a great athlete and is very entertaining. He plays one of the best heels around. Hopefully soon enough many fans will notice that Triple H isnt as much of a joke as they have been thinking.
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote