View Single Post
Old 04-02-2004, 06:51 PM   #14
BasicThuganomics
WordLife

BasicThuganomics does not have that much rep yet (10+)
I was thinking about the guys whose careers HHH "ruined" and I know that HHH was an ASSHOLE for not jobbing to at least one of those guys, but still I think that HHH isn't only to blame.

Kane - Kane's character has been ****ed over so many times that its not funny. Shane McMahon ****ed over Kane more than HHH IMO. And UT has made Kane lose in just about every match they've had hasn't he?

Booker T - I'll give you this one, Booker should've won at WMXIX.

Chris Jericho - He's been jobbed to the midcard so many times that it's not funny either. When he finally did get the belt, they made him look like shit before he even got to HHH. He never had any credibility as a champ before, so I don't think that HHH ruined his career there. When he actually got to a fued with HHH, I think Steph ****ed that up more than HHH. After he lost to HHH, he lost a match to John Cena on a PPV (Cena wasn't ready for something like that at the time) and then got stuck in tag teams and a shit fued with Goldberg, and basically was never given chances by people other than HHH.

RVD - RVD wasn't a big money star before he got to a fued with HHH, and he hasn't done himself any favors by saying what he says in Radio interviews either. RVD was misused before he got into a fued with HHH. He was capable of being a huge star during the Invasion, and the WWE dropped the ball on him way before he went for HHH's belt. HHH isn't entirely to blame for him.

My point is that HHH didn't kill the careers of these guys all by himself, with the exception of Booker T perhaps.
BasicThuganomics is offline   Reply With Quote