View Single Post
Old 06-30-2010, 10:58 AM   #4343
Xero
He's Here

Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Xero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I had a strange dream myself. I don't remember many exact details, but I was at an event, and it was Orton vs. Cena. Just about the entire arena had left because they thought the show was shit and I had shifted from one section to another.

It was getting near the finish when the lights went out and all these ancient-looking metal structures came up from the arena floor through smoke and transformed the lower part of the arena into something that looked like something out of a Ghostbusters scene.

There were four druid-like figures standing on the floor, and when they took off their hoods STEVE BLACKMAN was one of them. Don't remember the other ones, but Blackman came up and shook some of our hands and let me take a picture. One of the other druids came up and gave us the Kliq hand shake. And Road Dogg and Billy Gunn popped up for some reason (with Billy wearing his Assman tights) and we all said they were awesome.

Though when I was leaving the event Road Dogg and Billy were pissed at me I wasn't a Cena fan.

Actually had another fucked up dream which I'll post in the regular 100k thread.