Thread: MMA Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 05:15 PM   #2415
Reavant
Donkey Punch Elite

Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabien Barthez View Post
Whatever fucker. You can post smiley faces all day. You still have no good arguments for me, I was right about Jardine, its an interview with himself and Greg Jackson im reffering to so it is relevant, cock.

You soon dropped any bollocks about Werdum. Way to stand by your comments.

Evans is just such a clearer choice for No 1 condenership than Wand by miles, but whatever, I conceeded nothing, your argument was that he needed another win, you disagreed with your own point, only then did I agree with it.

Hey, by your logic, Now Tanner is dead, anyone that lost to him can have that loss removed from their record right? brains?

Man, are you fucking stupid or what?
Refer to my last post on the jardine-alexander thing because odviously you were too upset to read it.

I didnt say anything more anbout Werdum because you conceded the point and I didnt feel like rubbing your face in it, other than the fact that werdum has a couple quality wins under his belt and arlovski is no longer in the ufc which means that loss has no more affect on his UFC title contension. I know your all hot and bothered right now but get a fucking sucker calm down and read that again and you will realize that is true.

Didnt disagree with my own point sorry to tell ya... go back and read it... I said that he was right in top contension because of his "legendary" status which you agreed and because of his knockout of jardine. I believe you said that you wouldnt argue if he could KO liddel. Good one there buddy.

and odviously evans should get a shot, I never said he shouldnt.... go back and look. Never said it. I did say that it wouldnt be rediculous if they gave Wand the shot, which it wouldnt because of who he is. Yes there is better contenders, like evans, or Rampage, and I never said there wasnt, I was arguing Wands case. You dont know how to read.

Oh and good one with the tanner comment, your a great guy.

Gotta love how you dont really make any points, you just argue for a little then call me names, real good.