Thread: MMA Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2007, 10:01 PM   #422
Reavant
Donkey Punch Elite

Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury Bullet
And for the record, I'm pretty sure Jackson will be unanimous #1 now.

I would imagine the rankings to look something like this:
#1. Quinton Jackson
#2. Wanderlei Silva
#3. Forrest Griffin
#4. Dan Henderson
#5. Keith Jardine
#6. Mauricio Rua
#7. Chuck Liddell
#8. Alexander Houston/Houston Alexander
#9. Tito Ortiz
#10. Rashad Evans

I think Forrest deserves a title shot after such a dominating victory last night.
just so everyone knows, I like forrest, and I dont really like jardine. buuuuuut you need to switch their places. Jardine KOed forrest. Forrest had his first glimps of an A-level performance of his life against shogun. Forrest doesnt deserve shit till he beats jardine. same can be said about jardine and alexander, but alexander needs to proove himself more as crazy as that sounds. One or two more knock outs like hes had and then him and jardine need to fight again, but until that time jardine is #3 and forrest is #5