Thread: LOST Season 4
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2008, 03:56 AM   #60
Dave Youell
1/2 Optimist 1/2 Amazing

Dave Youell puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Dave Youell puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Dave Youell puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Dave Youell puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Dave Youell puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Dave Youell puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Dave Youell puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Dave Youell puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Dave Youell puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
It was a decent episode, but it wasn't a good season starting episode.

The start of the previous 3 have been:

The Crash
The Hatch (and the others after the break)
The other island

There was no real revelations in this one, just felt like another episode as it didn't really reveal anything as it's in the middle of something, rather than starting something new.

Regarding spoilers from now on, how long we going to wait? Its on over here on Sunday nights, I think that's long enough. If anyone doesn't want to be spoiled, they shouldn't be on a Lost thread after a new episode has been aired, I know I won't be.

Right onto the question/theories (there will be spoilers)

There’s 4 (or 3 is Hurely is dead) people that we know got off the Island. Hurley left with Locke, which would lead me to believe that the next few episodes will be about getting off the island, potentially the who 8 of them, as right now there’s only 2 people that want to be rescued (Jack and Kate)

I think Charlie is real, wasn’t the guy who pointed him out the same dude he was playing connect 4 with near the beginning of the episode

Got to agree with the ‘Have you told’ about there being more survivors left, this would indicate that right now even Darhma (assuming that black guy was from them) don’t know how to get back to the island, but for some reason Jack does, as he was trying to recruit Kate and and Charlie was telling Hurley to get them off, so maybe the oceanic 6 know more than Darhma right now

We know another member of the Oceanic 6 is with Kate (or her child), which would lead me to think it’s Sawyer
Dave Youell is offline   Reply With Quote