Thread: LOST Season 4
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2008, 04:15 AM   #64
Jon Kano

Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Dunno, cus the coffin is pretty small, like in height.

It seems to me though, it would make sense for it to be Ben. Say the 'Oceanic 6' are Kate, Hurley, Jin, Sun, Jack and Sayid, or any 6 of the cast, it would just seem fitting for it to be Ben since he has no life/world to go back to, he was practically living on the Island as a young child, his mother is dead and prolly chilling in the whispering forest with Christian Shepard and, I dunno, its all he knows....the Island. A man forced to go somewhere he has no history or feeling with, good cause for suicide since he loves his Island.

The coffin looked to be his length.

Kate almost looked disgusted when Jack asked if she went, but then Jack has a reason to since I think after whatever happens up to the point where he is telling Kate they need to go back, which they blatantly will, that he had made all the wrong choices....its like he realizes the Island is where he belongs....that he now believe in fate and meaning, something Locke said he did believe, he just doesn't know it yet (right before they blew the hatch open).

Its like he has learned his lesson also from Ben, like he regrets ever calling the freighter.

Fuckin loving it though, how come Charlie was seen by that other patient? I don't get that, seems like on the island, Hurley has just kinda found out if he concentrates and believes certain things are not there (Jacob's house) then it is proven to be fake, yet how did the patient see him if he disappears?

ALSO.....

I could be and prolly am wrong.....but I thought the guy Hurley was sitting opposite in the mental hosptial....he looked like Karl, Alex's fella?
Jon Kano is offline   Reply With Quote