View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012, 08:23 AM   #681
K.Smoke
I have my own Opinion

K.Smoke is "reptacular" (2,500+)K.Smoke is "reptacular" (2,500+)K.Smoke is "reptacular" (2,500+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox View Post
No Lesnar? No Austin? No CENA?

Congratulations. I have been here since TPWW was born, and I think you are a fucking idiot.
TPWW is the greatest, such honesty amongst the participants.

Ok I'll give u all the fact that Cena is "the" major draw in wrestling.

But lets keep in mind that Austin is not returning and Brock signed a 1 yr contract.

CENA NEEDS A TIME OUT!

Lets be honest if people are tired of seeing Cena win how does it help by just making him lose more. It kinds of defeat the purpose of his character build. He's suppose to be a person that rises to the occaision. The best thing for him is a hiatus and the WWE needs to broadcast more of their talented wrestlers. I agree Cena's Move-set has improved over the last year. But his dropkick looks silly coming from him. As a wrestling fan I like wrestling and Cena is not wrestling and his promos just plain sux now. They use to be interesting but since the Rock um i guess we can say 2 match return Cena has become more predictable then ever. And If Cena left wrestling today it would not hurt the WWE. Just as it didn't hurt when the Rock left. His return would help though.
K.Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote