View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 11:04 AM   #703
Corporate CockSnogger

Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Corporate CockSnogger makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iginfest View Post
It was basically a Desmond Hume gimmick which I've joked about them using with Drew in the past. It was also sort of a losing streak thing, which I think I was gonna do before the WWE actually gave him his losing streak.

It starts with him getting destroyed by some hoss, or getting a chairshot to the head or something and he gets concussion. The next week he would start "getting flashes" where he would see glimpses of the future (we wouldn't actually see this, he'd just start acting weird and mention it to a diva backstage or something). He would eventually start knowing the outcome of this matches before they happened. It would have started with him going up against some hosses or main event level guys, and he would just get in the ring and roll out as soon as the bell rang because "he knows" the outcome of the match was going to be him losing anyway, and he would just walk to the back almost depressed that he didn't even get a chance to fight.

Eventually some GM or whatever forces him to actually fight because they don't believe he's seeing any flashes, so instead he starts giving the commentators an envelope with the match result in to prove his power works, however he just keeps losing, which it says on his card inside the envelope every time. Obviously people still don't believe him because he's going up against all these hosses who destroy him, so anybody could predict that. Eventually he loses to someone lower down the card, which he also predicted correctly, so people assume he lost on purpose.

Eventually after a GM or whatever gets sick of him lying to them and throwing away matches, he gets put in against a high level player, like Orton or someone as punishment, and he wins out of the blue. He then gets on the mic and is like "check the card, brotha!" (doesn't have to say brotha but still ) and he actually predicted he would beat the top guy.

I'm not sure where I would've headed with it after that though, probably something with him trying to change his visions at some point. Trying to win when he's "seen" that he would lose and when he "sees" himself winning he tries to lose, but somehow he keeps winning.
Corporate CockSnogger is offline   Reply With Quote