View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 12:11 PM   #374
YOUR Hero
Adminstigator

YOUR Hero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)YOUR Hero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)YOUR Hero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)YOUR Hero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)YOUR Hero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)YOUR Hero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)YOUR Hero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)YOUR Hero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)YOUR Hero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)YOUR Hero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)YOUR Hero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)YOUR Hero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)YOUR Hero makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schlomey View Post
Well one can assume that when the gov. said it was fixed that they also shaved down any fingernails. He didn't have to say everything in his monologue to assume this was a fixed fight.

Also, the scene where the "doctor" and Merle are out gathering "acceptable" walkers made it feel like they picked the ones that could not inflict real damage.

Read between the lines.

Also, it is in the comics and the more "true to art" stuff that they throw in the happier fan boys become.

It was an intense scene and also very important to help Andrea realize that something is definitely wrong in Woodbury.

I loved the episode. I didn't want anyone else to die. I needed a break after last week. Honestly thought the writing and subtle details of this episode made it pretty great. I especially loved Rick's decent into madness and that very intense moment where I almost thought he was going to kill the Asian.

Only thing missing was Carl running off.
By acceptable, I belive they wanted ugly looking full grown... males. Not kids or women. That type of thing
YOUR Hero is offline   Reply With Quote