View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 02:06 PM   #377
Savio
Spammy Certified

Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitz View Post
What is the "plot" of the Walking Dead, pray tell? Are they supposed to be looking for a cure? Killing every zombie around? Building a new society? What?

The ep moved the story forward in both locations. Michonne left Woodbury. Andrea is coming around to the fact that things aren't as they seem. The Governor's character and the nature of Woodbury is becoming more clear. At the prison, the challenges of having to care for a baby after the zombie apocalypse become more apparent. Rick, the leader of the group, has undergone a soul shattering incident and is reacting to it. Possibly by going completely insane. That's not compelling television? That's just on a story level, to say nothing of the other pretty awesome stuff in the ep (Rick walking down that hallway and killing zombies like a man possessed, Andrew Lincoln's performance in general, the eerieness of the preschool Daryl and Maggie went to, The Gov and his daughter, etc. etc.). I found it to be an excellent episode.

And the zombie ring. It's already been established that everyone is infected. It's not contact with a walker that turns you, it's dying. Just so happens that contact with a walker turns out to be fatal, IE when they take a rather large chunk out of your neck or what have you. I don't recall it ever being established that a scratch from a walker can kill you. And even if so, like Schlomey said, the Gov saying it was all fixed tells me that they've covered their bases with it. Like Schlomey said, you just have to read between the lines. I'm not surprised you're incapable of that, Savior

Finally, I'm a D-bag because I have low tolerance for stupidity and the people who practice it, which is what you are.
They talked about scratches all the time during the first season. Bites are lethal too; Jim died from a bite that would not be lethal normally, The big black prisoner was killed because he had a non-lethal bite. You should be paying attention to these things since you are acting so damn pompous.

I could have missed this episode and just read the synopsis and be fine with it, because it was a weak episode. I'm not saying all episodes have to be homeruns because that is just not possible. This episode had ground work for future episodes, yes but was one of the weaker ones (if not weakest) this season.

I didn't even say anything to bad about it. I only said:
Quote:
Weak episode this week...Really pales in comparison to the previous one.
But you had to give your faggot ass response that normally do.
Savio is offline   Reply With Quote