View Single Post
Old 08-25-2016, 12:58 PM   #97
BigCrippyZ

BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkscrewed View Post
I have thought that The Miz has been one of the best heels in the company for several years now. Amazing talker, and I love the passion of this promo. I do love the reverse motivations of this, where the heel has the legit grievances. Great job here--the difference between the overthought scripting and letting good talkers go is gaping.
Yes. I've felt that Miz has been highly underrated and under appreciated for years now, especially as a heel. I feel like talent wise, he's one of the better all around workers in the ring, and his mic work more than makes up for any weaknesses in his in ring skills. It seems like most people just can't see past his early days of getting started on MTV/Real World and Tough Enough and appreciate Miz for the talent that he is.
BigCrippyZ is offline   Reply With Quote