View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007, 12:37 PM   #323
Jesus Shuttlesworth

Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Yeah I agree with Supreme, I mean would LSU would be the better team? More than likely, however that isn't how it works in college football.

I don't think BC is gonna run the table though, they will lose somewhere along the line. At first I really thought it was gonna be against Va Tech but this whole "Nobody wins in Death Valley!!!" thing is starting to make me think it isn't gonna happen now. I wouldn't be surprised to see BC lose to a team like Maryland, probably the least likely team to beat them out of their remaining opponents. At least that is what always happens, hopefully with this new coaching staff it won't.