View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011, 02:44 AM   #382
Jeritron
Get a poke on

Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I was thinking Black Mask would get used. He would be great as a mob boss, and feels like a natural fit in Nolan's world.

But I trust Nolan's judgement over mine. I think with Bane and Catwoman and maybe a Scarecrow cameo, another masked character might be a bit much.
Plus he's another heavy duty character with a presence.
So I'm actually feeling Alberto.

The absence of Riddler and Black Mask actually make me wish Nolan had one more movie in him before he wrapped up his series, but such is life. I thought they, along with Catwoman, were virtually locks for the 3rd film.
But that's because I never in a million years thought they would have gone for Bane, which I'm thrilled about.

I'd much prefer they end it properly and where they feel it should, rather than strive to fit everyone I want in.

I wouldn't be surpised if they used Riddler, Black Mask and Robin straight away in the inevitable 4th movie, whether it's a continuation or reboot. I can't see them flat out rebooting again so soon, with how well liked Nolan's movies are. But at the same time I can't see them just saying "let's not make Batman movies for another 15 years."
Too much money to be made. I have a feeling they may try to do the same thing as Batman Forever. Not make it like the 60s tv show, but "reboot" with a new director and Batman, while staying in continuity.
I guess that will all depend on how Nolan "ends it" though.
Jeritron is offline   Reply With Quote