View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 04:48 PM   #2891
Nark Order
Soundly Defeated Wadding

Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Nark Order makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ermaximus View Post
Too bad San Fran is going to rape the Ravens.
We'll see, I don't think it'll be one sided at all. My gut tells me that the QB that makes the smarter passes is going to lead their team to victory and that will probably be Alex Smith. Smith is very stingy with the ball this season and only goes for those tight west coast offense passes when it's almost a guaranteed catch. Flacco has a lot more confidence in his ability to throw the long ball and if he tries it too much on Thursday,especially when under pressure, he's gonna get picked.

Both defenses are fucking ridiculous so as weird as it sounds, it probably going to be the offensive battle that wins the game. Whatever offense turns over the least and can somehow get down field despite the defensive onslaught. I also wouldn't be surprised if this game turned into a field goal war. If that happens, Akers has an opportunity to go into berserker mode.

I'm not completely counting out the run game, but I say we'll probably see a whole lot less of it.