View Single Post
Old 01-15-2017, 05:19 AM   #2
Maluco
Reigning Tipsters Champ!

Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
I would be thoroughly entertained by this, but The Miz push is a bit too much for me!

Lasting the longest, eliminating Ambrose, Lesnar, Goldberg, Undertaker and then winning the Rumble??

So all the major push talking points all go to Miz. Probably a bit of overkill there, but I do enjoy the fact that so much is going on.

I would have Swann stand up to Neville at the start before Neville takes control, but Swann would get the win when Neville gets too cocky. Agree with Charlotte retaining and I imagine Jax will get involved somehow.

They will want both Cena and Reigns high on the card and the titles need to be in prominent positions, so they will put it on both guys. I think Cena/Styles would be hard to stretch to Mania. It's also been bizarre how many times Owens and Reigns have fought. It definitely has to end at Rumble and I think it will, definitively.

I think they will go with Undertaker/Reigns and an Undertaker Rumble win is the easiest way to get there, although a potentially dangerous one, as again, I think fans would prefer to see Cena/Taker.

But that is the problem WWE have forcing Reigns into matches where fans would prefer to see something else.
Maluco is offline   Reply With Quote