View Single Post
Old 01-15-2017, 03:50 PM   #7
Maluco
Reigning Tipsters Champ!

Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #BrotherVito DELETED View Post
Yes and no. Miz gets all of these key eliminations but he gets them in a way that is believable for his character, and a believable way for the wrestlers to be eliminated. And it gives Miz ammunition for his promos, because the best heels are able to make factual statements and get people to boo them for it. (See: "My client, Brock Lesnar, ended The Undertaker's undefeated streak at WrestleMania.")

Ambrose's elimination is whatever, standard heel stuff and Ambrose's character is someone who would immediately attack the guy who eliminated him even if it unintentionally helps him in the end, because he's crazy.

Goldberg, Lesnar, and Taker are not guys I see anybody in the Rumble just casually chucking out. I'm quite certain that Goldberg and Lesnar's eliminations will be tied together. Either they eliminate each other via double clothesline, or one eliminates the other and someone else sneaks up to capitalize. They're not gonna have one guy eliminate both without it being clear that the two guys were more focused on maiming each other than winning the match.

As for the ending, Braun Strowman is the only person I could maybe see eliminating Taker conventionally. If Taker's gonna be thrown out by anybody else, it'll be presented as a fluky thing.

I love the idea of a heel actually winning by staying outside the ring at the end of the match. Rusev looked like a huge idiot in 2015 for having Reigns right where he wanted him at the end and still losing. And as much as a smarky crowd might now appreciate Miz, he's amazing at getting heat and I can't imagine it not being nuclear for him eliminating The Undertaker.

I would be absolutely entertained by it and wouldn't begrudge a Miz win. But yeah, can see him using it for years like Jericho did with Rock/Austin
Maluco is offline   Reply With Quote