View Single Post
Old 01-15-2017, 04:53 PM   #10
rockman725

rockman725 is pretty cool (5,000+)rockman725 is pretty cool (5,000+)rockman725 is pretty cool (5,000+)rockman725 is pretty cool (5,000+)
Ok. Not going to fantasy book the whole rumble, but this is the way I'd go.

Raw gets 13 roster entries, SD gets 13 roster entries. Raw & SD each get 1 surprise entry. That's 28 wrestlers and you have 2 wildcard entries, which equals 30.

Wildcard Entry 1 - The Undertaker
Wildcard Entry 2 - Goldberg
Raw Surprise Entry - Shawn Michaels
SD Surprise Entry - Kurt Angle

My spots would be as follows:

#1 & #2 Should be 2 of the 3 New Day members
#3 should be the remaining New Day member
#4 should be Brock Lesnar

#10 should be Dolph Ziggler
#12 should be Shawn Michaels who eliminates Dolph Ziggler with Sweet Chin Music. HBK celebrates his elimination & gets dumped over by Brock Lesnar
#13 should be Strowman
#14 should be Goldberg. Lesnar & Goldberg have their show down, both then being eliminated at the same time by Strowman. Lesnar & Goldberg continue to fight all the way back down the entrance way.

#19 should be Kurt Angle. Angle has a really good run lasting several entries until he is eliminated by Rusev.

#25 should be Undertaker. Taker gets eliminated by Strowman after 3 more entries.

#29 is Seth Rollins. Rollins gets eliminated by HHH returning through the crowd and attacking him from behind.

The final 4 should be Roman, Strowman, Miz, Ambrose.
Strowman's got all 3 guys down and on brink of elimination... the lights go out, dong, lights come back on and Roman & Ambrose eliminate Strowman together. The Miz is now outside hiding when the lights went out, where Roman & Ambrose are left fighting each other. Ambrose eliminates Roman, Miz comes back in to sneak attack Ambrose, but is unsuccessful and your winner is Dean Ambrose.

The Miz goats Ambrose to put his WM title shot on the line and Ambrose looses his title shot at the Elimination Chamber PPV.

WM Matches set up from the Royal Rumble:

1). Lesnar vs. Golberg
2). Undertaker vs. Strowman
3). HHH vs. Rollins
4). Kurt Angle vs. Rusev

The more I think about it, the more I think Taker will go one more Wrestlemania next year so that will be the year he faces John Cena.
rockman725 is offline   Reply With Quote