Thread: MMA Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2008, 12:00 AM   #3041
Rob
Part time poster

Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcissus View Post
I know some of you are giving Cote the benefit of the doubt here but i'll be mighty surprised if this goes past the 2nd round.
I think you have respect Cote's record in terms of his power and chin but Silva is faster, stronger and far superior on the ground too. Anything can happen in a fight and nobody has seen if Silva's chin is solid against a good puncher but he has to get caught first and the odds are he won't. I think Cote is very much up for this fight though and will come out all guns blazing because he has nothing to lose. Cote's chin is certainly going to be tested tonight though and I'd be surprised if this went the distance. Their records say a lot too though and guys like Lee Murray punched as hard if not harder than Cote and Silva dominated that fight. I'm saying Silva in 2 rounds.