View Single Post
Old 05-26-2015, 09:43 AM   #1
Dukelorange
Embracing the deception..

Dukelorange is pretty cool (5,000+)Dukelorange is pretty cool (5,000+)Dukelorange is pretty cool (5,000+)Dukelorange is pretty cool (5,000+)
Bleacher Report rant.... A Love/Hate relationship....

I my wrestling news fix from various sources, podcasts, and YouTube channels.

Then there is Bleacher Report....

I really don't think they have a really good bead on wrestling. Well at least some of the writers. The guy that writes the Arm Chair booking is pretty good. They do a admirable job on NXT reports. But everything else is a coin flip. What got me was when they said that NXT needed to start home growing talent instead of raiding the indies because the Indy style yields a short shelf life in the WWE when they start going on the road. They listed Sami Zayn and Daniel Bryan as examples.

But I think we know better. Have they ever heard of RVD? Neville is doing pretty well since he arrived. They don't point out that some of these injuries were left just patched up because you don't make enough money to get the treatment that WWE can offer. My example of this is when my favorite Indy women's wrestler Athena had to save up to get the treatment that she needed.

Check out the team stream if you dare and try not to super kick your screen at some of the crazy stuff that comes out. Heck they even stop checking out TNA and they don't cover Lucha Underground or ROH. As a true wrestling reporter isn't one of the goals to grow the fan base of the lesser known sport? I don't care how few people watch Impact, it's on and they should cover it to bring attention to it.

My advice, get my hometown hero Mike Mooneyham in the mix and have him write or at least edit some of these articles. So they don't sound like utter and complete crazies....

/rant

Know the conflict within before facing the conflict without....

Duke L'Orange: TPWW's resident Archer fan!!!

Embrace the deception; you'll enjoy professional wrestling better!!!
Dukelorange is offline   Reply With Quote