View Single Post
Old 02-04-2017, 02:11 AM   #674
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I'm actually wondering if the US Title will be on the line in some sort of Ladder Match. It seems "too gimmicky" for the station that Owens and Jericho are at, but Owens loves his spotfests and Jericho is a team player. I could see Jericho vs. Owens vs. Zayn vs. Strowman vs. Sheamus vs. Cesaro with Rusev possibly being in there. It seems random, but given that seeds are being planted for a Sheamus/Cesaro split again (and I doubt they give him time for a proper Mania program) and that Zayn and Strowman kind of get left in the dark when it comes to rumored scheduled Mania plans, a Ladder Match gives them a chance to all get some shine and fight over the RAW mid-card title.

I dunno, it's just a suggestion. I just still think that Jericho vs. Owens is going to be one "personal grudge over a title" too many when it comes to the PPV in terms of tone. I mean, Orton and Wyatt will already likely be doing the split thing.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote