View Single Post
Old 01-09-2017, 06:21 PM   #353
A.J.K
I'm Something Else

A.J.K puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)A.J.K puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)A.J.K puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)A.J.K puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)A.J.K puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)A.J.K puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)A.J.K puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)A.J.K puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)A.J.K puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
Cruiserweights were never really associated with Ladder Matches. I mean, it's fine if you want to see it, but traditionally Ladder Matches, even clusterfucks, have had more of a variety of contenders in them. You usually get bigger guys as bases, spotty guys for the stunts, experienced workers to tie things together, etc.

If there's a Ladder Match, I imagine it will be for one of the secondary titles. Ambrose vs. Corbin is actually pretty likely for the IC Title, but you could just as easily throw Ambrose, Corbin, Crews, Kalisto, Kane, Ziggler and Miz together for a Ladder Match and have that variety and layers of experience and newer stars being exposed.
Perhaps a potential Cruiserweight Open shades of Wrestlemania 20 or a new type of match created specific for the Cruiserweights.
A.J.K is offline   Reply With Quote