View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 09:02 AM   #233
El Capitano Gatisto
World Class Raconteur

El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)El Capitano Gatisto makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reavant View Post
again... just because joe rogan says something in commentary doesnt mean thats whats going on
I was thinking it before Joe Rogan said it. And it looks like the knee in the gifs that takes it out of him, the knee is sending him to the ground.

At around 2 minutes on the time in that video, when I was watching that fight, I thought Lesnar looked tired. He tried the takedown, it's stuffed, then they are swinging again and Lesnar looks laboured and tired. I don't think he was in brilliant shape for that fight, for whatever reason. He came out quick early on but he looks gassed after 2 minutes. About 30 seconds later Cain takes Lesnar down with basically no trouble whatsoever and from then on the fight is over because Lesnar is never really able to defend himself properly.