View Single Post
Old 03-28-2015, 06:40 PM   #48
Theo Dious
EATER OF HOT POCKETS

Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Theo Dious got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyman View Post
I can't see it happening.

1) It would make Reigns look like a bitch, and an inferior to Rollins
2) It doesn't really make sense

Now having said all that, I actually *CAN* see a recent former stable getting back together at Wrestlemania..............The Wyatt Family!

During the Taker/Wyatt match, the lights go out and then come back on and when they come back on, Harper and Rowan are standing right beside Bray.

The three of them stomp the shit out of Taker, bury him, and ultimately end his career............and hence, achieving Bray's 'long term' convoluted plan all along.
Wyatt is going to lose, but in the immediate aftermath he's going to put himself over by saying "I called out the Phenom and he answered! He came when I called! I summoned the Deadman and he had no choice but to obey! He gave me what I wanted! I won before the match began! And where is he now? Only one remains!"
Theo Dious is offline   Reply With Quote