View Single Post
Old 01-12-2017, 09:38 PM   #417
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Thinking outside the box here - I could actually see a triple threat between Reigns, Taker, and Strowman for the Universal Title. Taker could pick up his second WrestleMania loss without actually being pinned, and it could set up a Reigns/Taker showdown at WM34 in New Orleans, home to Undertaker's greatest defeat. Vince has such a raging hard-on for Reigns, I'm thinking Taker/Reigns does wind up happening somehow and I could see Vince intentionally building to it for a long period of time as opposed to 2 months.

So if that happens and Cena/Taker is off the table, I've warmed up to the idea of The Miz winning Elimination Chamber (and fulfilling Daniel Bryan's greatest nightmare) to become #1 contender for the WWE Championship and facing John Cena at WrestleMania. He's been the most effective heel in the company for quite some time and I feel that warrants a high profile Mania match. It'd have to be better than their WM27 match because Miz got concussed and people spent the entire match waiting for The Rock to show up. That match didn't do either man in it justice.

Neither Taker/Strowman/Reigns nor Cena/Miz feel like show closing bouts, but I guess that doesn't matter as much if Goldberg/Lesnar is going to be the main event as Dave suggests. Bleh.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote