View Single Post
Old 01-12-2017, 10:47 PM   #427
The CyNick
Make the IWC Great Again

The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smelly Meatball View Post
Legit thought about searching online for the names and stories/reports you want but in the end would just be a huge waste of time since you'd just brush it off or cling on to the same stance you always have in regards to stuff like this.

Rather spend that time watching the rest of this week's episode Lucha Underground and the upcoming Nintendo Switch event.

If you want, Google can be very helpful in finding the stuff you want.
I'm not the one trying to prove a point. I KNOW what these ex writers say is generally BS. They take a small nugget and turn it into something bigger because they want to extend their five minutes of fame. Guys like you will eat it up and continue to keep them relevant.

I've heard enough interviews and talked with people who were actually in the inner circle to know 99% of the stories you hear from these ex writers is BS. You my friend are the one who should do research and not just jump on any fake news you read and take it as fact.
The CyNick is offline   Reply With Quote