View Single Post
Old 01-13-2017, 08:13 AM   #433
The CyNick
Make the IWC Great Again

The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
All I have gathered from the latest game of "try reasoning with cynick" is that he obviously listens to a lot of Meltzer to have his alleged speech patterns down and that he believes people inside the company have less reason to work people than people outside it. People that Vince McMahon apparently paid to do nothing. What a philanthropist.
Anyone who's been a loyal follower of mine would know I was a subscriber of the Observer for years. Hell I've met Dave a few times. I think he's a nice guy. I think aspects of his work are great. I just don't believe he has CREDIBLE inside sources to report backstage news. So yeah, my incredible wit comes from a place of experience.

To me it's very simple. If he has a guy or guys on the inside, why not post the ENTIRE card as it stands today, and then post it again next week with all the changes. He'll if he's got someone on the inside they should be able to produce material like proofs for upcoming ads that will promote individual matches. Instead is always these vague one offs. Cena v Taker is OFF the card. Okay cool story bro, but what's the new card? You think Vince is like "well we'll either do Taker vs Cena or we will scrap that and we'll give them programs two weeks before Mania!"?

He either has access to this info or he doesn't. The way he"breaks" his news like this, and he does it almost every year when he doesn't get the card, is he'll start with some matches, then say they were changed, but may change again, and then if they go in the direction he guessed (based on watching the TV) he goes well they went back and forth for weeks. Or if he was wrong, he says Mania has been rewritten so many times, and this is where they landed. So it justifies why he couldn't get the card ahead of time.
The CyNick is offline   Reply With Quote