View Single Post
Old 11-29-2016, 11:52 AM   #53
The CyNick
Make the IWC Great Again

The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)
New Day will not be on the kickoff show. Too big of an act to be excluded from the main show. I'm guessing they pass the torch to Zo and Cass or they break up prior to Mania.

I don't see Becky on RAW unless one of the other Horsewomen comes the other way. Banks is going heel most likely, so maybe Charlotte joins the blue crew and becomes the first woman to win both belts. Meanwhile they do Banks vs Bayley.

I don't see Shane working a random match with AJ. I got a feeling there could be a Shield v Club match at Mania. If they want to just have Shane get killed, put him with Stroman. Although I'm sure the battle royal will be the showcase for Stroman.

If they could bring in McGregor, maybe he does something with Hunter. If not, maybe Shane vs Hunter. Or Rock v Hunter if he's available.
The CyNick is offline   Reply With Quote