View Single Post
Old 12-23-2016, 08:53 PM   #204
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fragile X View Post
I don't know why you guys feel like everyone deserves to be on WM, it's the superbowl, only the champs get in.
I would rather they kept things tighter -- I would absolutely prefer the WWE to have WrestleMania be a show where stars are made, but they have made it that show that everybody is part of.

I'm not the biggest fan of Battle Royals, but given what they are doing with Braun Strowman and that they do have the idea of pushing Baron Corbin, Sheamus & Cesaro are doing their thing and they have two sets of Tag Champs, Big Show and Mark Henry still haven't formerly retired, and they have such a bloated roster of jobbers -- I don't mind the Andre Battle Royal coming back for its fourth year.

They throw shit at the wall with the Intercontinental Title match. I'd love it if there were a proper feud build-up for the belt, but it seems fitting to have Bryan put Miz into that Ladder Match scenario. Come WrestleMania 33, I'd be very happy if both concepts were scrapped though.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote