Thread: The Dark Knight
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2007, 01:08 AM   #165
Jeritron
Get a poke on

Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jeritron makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I'd like to see Two Face set up for a main villian role in 3. Maybe have him roll with another minor villian or even better, Perhaps Penguin as rival/ally mobster.
Penguin would be nice to see set up in 2 or 3 as a straight up mob boss who sticks around for most of the movies.

After that I'd like to see perhaps Riddler team up with Scarecrow to drive the bat/city insane.

Somewhere in the trilogy it'd be nice to see Bane or Killer Croc implemented as a badass to lock horns with Batman on behalf of a more cowardly or physically inadequate main villian.

After that, you'd be at 4 movies and the chances are slim of Nolan and Bale sticking around, same with MIchael Caine and Freeman.
So you'd probably have the series continued, hopefully more successfully and seemlessly than in the 90s.
You'd still have Freeze which could be done well if done the right way, and a few other good villians. All of them have to be done realistically and within the Nolan vision though.

I think Catwoman and Robin are better left out of this interpretation, for a change. However those are 2 characters WB is going to push for hard.
Jeritron is offline   Reply With Quote