View Single Post
Old 02-10-2017, 02:45 PM   #54
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
My vote is for Reigns.

It's well documented here that I've never really been the biggest AJ fan but I do genuinely believe that Reigns is a better wrestler than AJ.

I feel that "current Reigns" has hurt him when it comes to this vote. I feel that if this was asked during Reign's Shield days, this vote would be much closer. Hell, I actually think Reigns would have won.

Reigns has had some pretty good matches that I remember well, whereas with AJ, I really can't remember any of her matches. Reigns has also shown more variety compared to AJ, when it comes to character. I can only think of three for AJ compared to around four or five for Reigns.

I also think Reigns has the better move set. It's been mentioned in this thread, but Reigns' Superman Punch is so much better than AJ's Black Widow. Reigns can really make that punch look legit and make you say "holy shit!" depending on how he hits it. AJ's octopus is nothing really. I can't recall every being surprised by a sudden octopus, whereas I have with a sudden punch.

Overall, Reigns' moveset is more "wrestling moves" whereas AJ's was more "basic kicks and submissions". The problem right now is that Reigns doesn't really get the chance to show off his moveset, much like Cena during his rise to be "face of the company". Heel Reigns really showed off his moveset.

Finally and most importantly, Reigns is the hotter of the two.
Cool King is offline   Reply With Quote