View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013, 11:33 AM   #49797
scatterbrain28
Are you kidding me?!

scatterbrain28 has more than 1,000 rep points (1,000+)scatterbrain28 has more than 1,000 rep points (1,000+)
I know some people shit on the PG concept here, but not only does it create lame gimmicks, it kills creativity. I don't know how they got through with it during Hulkamania. Maybe it was the marketing with MTV or wrestling being in the closet as a sport, but it took off as family friendly.

For example, at NoC, I'd have Bree Bella give a low blow to D. Bry, resulting in a DQ, following it up with a RKO. Bree reveals that Randy bullying her was all a ruse and they were sleeping together and even were having a baby, and would say they lied about it a couple of weeks later. It affects him emotionally until his teacher HBK comes over and gives a motivational speech to get him going. D. Bry finally wins the title at Battleground. In the weeks leading to NoC, D. Bry found a list of names in Bree's bag, and wonders what they are. Later, he finds out that the list was the names of wrestlers she slept with. D. Bry defends his title against them them one by one, figuring one of them worked with Bree to create the list. After WrestleMania, he finds out that Randy made the list with Bree to make his life hell. D. Bry challenges him to a Best of 5 series for the title.

With the "Client List" storyline, you could also put it in the mid card with Wade Barret and Layla, with Bray Wyatt creating the list and put the IC/US belt on Wade.

Last edited by scatterbrain28; 10-31-2013 at 12:00 PM.