View Single Post
Old 11-12-2011, 11:02 AM   #147
Next Big Thing

Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Yeah the search for Sofia is annoying. I've hated Carol for the longest too so I wouldn't mind if both of them died horrible deaths eventually.

Thing is though, mundane stuff like that is necessary as a precursor to the major action. If Sophia doesn't run off, Carl never gets shot, Shane never has to go get medical supplies and he doesn't get his Hulk Hogan heel turn. For that reason I appreciate the annoying women and kids. The show wouldn't be as critically acclaimed as it is or have the look and feel it does if it was mindless zombie killing every week. Probably wouldn't even be on AMC.
Next Big Thing is offline   Reply With Quote