View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 07:55 AM   #92
Shadrick
The black Corey Graves

Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gertner View Post
I'll pose this to people who are bitching about The Rock winning because new stars haven't been made.

With this thinking Ryback should have won at HIAC. Punk had pretty much done what he could with the belt, and Ryback winning could have set up The Rock vs Ryback at Royal Rumble which would have been a golden opportunity. Would you have been happy with that? Of course you wouldn't. You're just looking for reasons to bitch because your golden child lost his belt. Don't give me that bullshit.
This.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innovator View Post
Steele said it best, everyone is over thinking it. When Rock said he had the match way back in July, we knew the outcome.

I loved the match, Punk looked great and dominated the majority of the match. He looked stronger there than he has in a while.
This too.
Shadrick is offline   Reply With Quote