View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 06:59 PM   #673
Jon Kano

Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Jon Kano has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzkill View Post
Anyone know if it is possible for a nuclear weapon to emit its EMP but not cause a full fledged nuclear explosion?

Because that would certainly explain a lot.
Well Faraday's plan revolved on having the thermonuclear core being removed from the bomb and used. I'm not a bomb expert, to me, that just sounds like the real dangerous and main part of the bomb was used.

I don't know if we will EVER find out the precise scienfific way in which the bomb was used with the pocket of energy. I guess it more a case of two powers colliding and the effects either being made through science, or even part of some kind of higher Island power?
Jon Kano is offline   Reply With Quote