View Single Post
Old 07-20-2014, 05:36 AM   #15
Anybody Thrilla
Cranky Kong

Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Anybody Thrilla makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maluco View Post
Agree with everything bar him being the MVP of the group. Wyatt has been awesome and has 'become' the gimmick just as much as Harper. Where Wyatt stands out though is the talking and, at the end of the day, that goes such a long way in wrestling (see JBL).

I admit that I dunno what Harper is like on the mic, but hopefully he can stand out given the same opportunities.
They give him mic time every once and again. He's clearly the more "self-aware" of the team with Rowan (who is actually coming along nicely as well, I think), and his character only appears "crazy" when he's doing Bray's bidding...typing that, I think that could parlay into a natural face turn one day.

As far as the MVP, I still give the nod to Harper. His MATCHES are even dope as fuck. There was a period where Wyatt wasn't doing much ring work at all, and Harper was carrying the load (which made sense in terms of protecting Bray). He has consistently awesome matches, and he's probably the most fun character on WWE TV to watch for me right now.

Bad News Barrett was getting to that level, but damn it.
Anybody Thrilla is offline   Reply With Quote