View Single Post
Old 07-21-2014, 10:52 AM   #18
Rollermacka
Gets Hardcore in the gym

Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rollermacka has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
I don't know, I like all three guys for different reasons. Bray is just so overly dramatic, he brings back that "pperformance" aspect to wrestling as opposed to just being another big strong guy. Rowan, on the other hand is exactly that. He's big, no nonsense, nothing too flashy, just inflict pain on my opponents because I'm ordered to. Harper is alittle bit of both of those. He can do things that most big men don't and he still has great facial expression and portrays a unique character in the ring
Rollermacka is offline   Reply With Quote